Starboard Consulting is a Maximo consultant with a Technical Vision. We are monitoring and evaluating technology, the new work force, changing demands for asset management, and the application of embedded analytics, with an interest in moving EAM to the NEXT LEVEL.
REASONS TO CHOOSE STARBOARD AS YOUR MAXIMO PARTNER
- Certified Maximo Professionals – Starboard’s implementation team members are certified in multiple versions of Maximo including versions 4, 5, 6, 7, and 7.5.
- Maximo Upgrade Experts – Starboard’s upgrade team members have worked on over 25 successful Maximo upgrades including quick turnaround technical upgrades as well as more comprehensive and complex system upgrades.
- Maximo Configuration Specialists – Starboard has configured the core Maximo solution as well as the supporting add-on products for many of our customers including Maximo Spatial, Calibration, Scheduler and Graphical Dispatcher, Maximo for Utilities, Maximo Work and Inventory Manager, Maximo Everyplace, Maximo Transportation, Service Cloud Control Desk (IT Asset and Service Management), and Maximo Linear Asset Manager.
- Mobility Experts – Starboard has worked with clients to implement a broad range of mobility solutions for work and asset management as well as integrated spatial and mapping mobilized solutions.
- IBM Reselling and Support Business Partners – Starboard is authorized to resell software on IBM’s behalf as well as to provide both first and second level support to IBM’s customers.
- Specializing in Your Industry – Starboard’s staff has completed more utility implementations than any other IBM Business Partner.
- Deep Integration Expertise – As we specialize in your industry we also specialize in the integrations important to your users including FMS, GIS, HRIS, SCADA, Segment Televising (CCTV), LIMS, Project Management, AVL, CIS, Document Management, and CRM.
- Knowledgeable Implementers –– Knowledge of best business practices for work and asset management.
- Proven Approach – Maximo implementation approach used throughout the years and continuously refined.
- Change Managers – Successful at leading change process to prepare the organization for new asset management and technology improvements.
- Risk Managers – Successful at managing project risk.
- Practical Solutions – Comfortable Working at All Levels of Organization to Implement and Sustain Practical Solutions.
- Comprehensive Training – Starboard has developed a multimedia training methodology based on the tactical and strategic needs of implementing Maximo that is easily adaptable to meet or exceed specific client needs. This methodology includes the using a variety of media that support recognized standards of delivery.
- Technical Support – Starboard Consulting is authorized by IBM to provide customers “first line” of official Maximo support. Starboard was selected to provide such services on behalf of IBM due to our skills and knowledge.