Navigating users through the technology implementation process, and effectively managing change throughout your organization.
Safely installing new versions of Maximo to take advantage of enhanced functionality offered by IBM Maximo.
- Financials – Integrating your accounting, purchasing, and inventory management capabilities.
- Human Resources – Integrating your time reporting, training, and qualification capabilities.
- Customer Service – Integrating your account management, billing, and customer service capabilities.
- SCADA – Integrating your operations controls capabilities.
- Document Management – Integrating your document storage and access capabilities.
- GIS – Integrating your spatial asset querying and viewing capabilities by identifying integration strategies to maximize the utilization of Maximo and GIS technologies and assist with the provisioning of these technologies to desktop users as well as mobile devices.
- Vehicle Tracking – Integrating your GPS locating and emergency response management capabilities.
- Fuel Management – Integrating fuel transactions, mileage and telematics for fleet maintenance.
- Design Tools – Integrating your design tools to Maximo Compatible Unit Estimating (CUE) or Maximo work plans.
Data mapping and migration assessment/planning that highlights the field level mapping, extraction methods, data collection methods, and any special data loading considerations. Collecting, standardizing and loading your legacy and enterprise data into your Maximo system.
Providing a thorough review of reports delivered with Maximo as well as an understanding of capabilities for Ad-hoc reporting and external report integration as well as offering full report conversion and development authoring.