SUPPORT SERVICESIBM MAXIMO SERVICES FOR YOUR COMPANY
TAKE THE NEXT STEP WITH OUR IBM MAXIMO SUPPORT SERVICES
Starboard Consulting provides a large selection of services, including Maximo support services for your company. Whether you’re in need of post-implementation Maximo support, or managed support services, Starboard can help you from the beginning-to-end.
Once the production migration is complete, Starboard will provide onsite technical and functional support. During our post-deployment support period, Starboard will answer functional questions users have on the “first use” of the system as well as to work with your staff to respond to any system issues that may arise.
MANAGED SUPPORT SERVICES
Starboard Consulting offers our clients ongoing/on-call managed services to support your Maximo implementation and later, Maximo support. We can provide troubleshooting, install feature packs, implement enhancements, offer adhoc training, and support your IT staff for all of your Maximo needs. As an authorized IBM Level 1 and Level 2 support provider, Starboard also offers our clients an alternative to using the IBM Support.
Contacting for IBM Maximo Support Service is simple and easy:
- Call 1-855-4MAXIMO (855-462-9466)
- Email – email@example.com
- SLAs – Starboard has standard service level agreements that correlate to the type of problem or issue you are encountering and will return most all requests within an hour.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your request and a call back within set priority levels.
- Production Support Issues, impacting Production users are given the highest priority and you will receive on-going status updates as the issue is worked.
The personnel at Starboard are highly skilled, motivated, energetic, and are certified with the skills necessary to solve your software problems or answer your questions. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction each time you need to call on us for Maximo support.