IBM MAXIMO RESOURCES
MAXIMO RESOURCES TO MEET BROAD NEEDS
As a seasoned Maximo Consultant, Starboard recognizes the value of having readily accessible Maximo resources resources to provide answers and to address questions. We offer several Maximo resources to meet your needs:
Starboard offers the following links to several internally-developed and IBM resources:
STARBOARD MAXIMO TRAINING
Starboard offers multimedia Maximo training based on the tactical and strategic needs of implementing Maximo that is easily adaptable to meet or exceed specific client needs. This methodology includes using the following media that support recognized standards of training delivery:
- Interactive Online Learning (IOL) in Shareable Content Object Model (SCORM) compliant formats
- Recorded Task Demos (RTDs) recorded and delivered via client web services or YouTube Channels
- Instructor-Led Online Learning (ILOL) using web delivery tools such as WebEx
- Instructor-Led Classroom Learning (ILCL)
- One-on-One Coaching (OC)
- Cheat Sheets (single task instruction delivered via hard-copy or printable from client web services).
Click the video below to view a sample from our IOL offerings.