WEBINAR: University FM Challenges During a Pandemic
Free! Hosted by IBM & Starboard Consulting
Watch now on-demand
Facility and asset management for university facilities are already complex, but escalating challenges from the pandemic are severely impacting higher education facilities, including:
- Exponentially increasing services for cleaning and virus testing
- Complex space management and re-arrangements in all buildings to reduce contact/population density
- Massive budget cuts
- Severely cut state appropriation funding
Add the ever-present challenges of managing aging facilities – along with the continuous need for high-tech labs, updated student housing and increased security – and many asset and facility management programs are overwhelmed.
Hear how this dynamic panel of public and private university facility management professionals are addressing real-world challenges – and opportunities – presented in 2021.
Featured presenters and roundtable panelists include:
- Shawn Harding, University of Kansas, Director of Facilities
- Michael Guns, University of Delaware, Maintenance Strategy
- Ian Salada, Penn State, Director, Work Control
- Tim Pratt, Bates College, IT Facility Specialist
You might also be interested in our upcoming webinar: Implementing Maximo in an Agile Environment on Feb. 11th. Learn more.
For more information or if you’d like to take a deeper dive into planning your asset management programs for 2021, please contact Amy Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-986-9789.